Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

06 May, 2007

Welcome to the Fringe, EmRom

I know pattyjoe wants Mitt to make a run at the GOP nom, but it ain't gonna happen (via atrios). Plus, he's as dumb as a box of rocks:
"It seems that Europe leads Americans in this way of thinking," Romney told the crowd of more than 5,000. "In France, for instance, I'm told that marriage is now frequently contracted in seven-year terms where either party may move on when their term is up. How shallow and how different from the Europe of the past."

I actually did a quick google search of French marriage and divorce law summaries, and could find nothing that even remotely came close to a "seven-year, risk-free marriage contract." I mean, jeebus, that's fucking out there.

And with a statement like that, we'd like to welcome EmRom as the latest to join the GOP Fringe.

[updated on May 6, 2007 at 3:08 PM]: My bad - I'd already declared Mitt a member some time ago, in which case I should congratulate him for really distinguishing himself from his Fringe colleagues who merely don't believe in evolution.

Labels: , ,