Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

07 March, 2007

When it rains, it pours

Wow. When the Pink Hand melted Michael Savage down, it melted him down good:
If I were a boy today, God -- thank God, I was born when I was born -- if I were born five years ago, I'd be a roving target for the mean-faced, clipped-haired psychopaths who run the NEA [National Education Association] and the school system -- the mean-faced, clipped-haired ladies of delight, who run the school system. They would have seen a little boy with bright eyes who didn't want to listen to their rubbish and their brainwashing, and they would have recommended Ritalin for me. That's the kind of world we live in. It's all mind control. It's an attempt to destroy masculinity in America.

The primary target of Ritalin are boys, not girls, incidentally. This is a radical feminist plot to destroy the boys of America. Now, if you don't like what I just said, that's too bad. It doesn't matter to me. It really doesn't matter whether you find what I said preposterous or not, what I just said is 100 percent true.

Ritalin is a conspiracy of greedy drug manufacturers, along with radical feminists, to feminize our boys, to pacify them and turn them into nothings, because girls are rarely prescribed Ritalin. You understand that, don't you? Did you get that? It's an attack upon masculinity. It's off the patriarchy.

I'd point out how batshit crazy that is, but you already knew that, didn't you?

Labels: ,