Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

19 March, 2007

Pins and needles

So I haven't been doing much in the way of content here for the last week or so, but it's not because I don't love you. No, no, no, far from it. Truth of the matter is, we're on the cusp of a Major Life-Changing Event in the wobs household, maybe. But we're waiting for the other shoe to drop, so most of my mental energy is going towards coming up with any number of imaginative scenarios which follow from the Major Life-Changing Event either occuring or not occuring.

Good times.

At any rate, sooner or later I'll either work out the obsessive mental speculations or the Major Life-Changing Event will take place, in which case it'll be back to the good times here at the noodle, which can mean only one thing: hardcore nudity.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: