Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

24 December, 2006

Silly season

Follow the links, and what shall we find? End of the year funtimes!
1) Harken back to your archives.
2) Collect the first sentence you wrote every month for the whole year.
3) Entertain us.

Shall we?

I hope hope you all have a happy, blessed, and prosperous new year. I grew up in Tennessee, but left as soon as I graduated high school - a fact which has grown bittersweet over the years.

Straight from the shuffle function on WMP: Jeebus!

Sorry for the light blogging duty as of late. I've got some down-time today before I go schmooze at the Executive Council meeting (gotta pick up some business cards for future employment).

Dear god. David Horowitz and Lyndon LaRouche, are we surprised to see them drinking from the same vat of kool-aid? Am I ever going to fucking heal up?

The White House responds to charges from Bob Woodward (again, four years too late) that Bush, Rumsfeld, et al were willingly misleading the public about Iraq by, uh... quoting speeches from Bush and Rumsfeld.

Even Laura Bush can't resist kicking a person with a chronic, debilitating disease. It's nice to know that the good ole U.S. of A. is still kicking ass and taking names in some arenas of public life.

Worst. Post. Ever.

Labels: