Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

06 October, 2006

Nothing better to do

One day when I'm rich, I'm going to spend my money doing things I hate:
Most men would jump at the chance to watch scantily-clad beauties dance on stage - but it seems pop star Prince is not impressed.

The pop singer, 48, was in a Hollywood strip club when he offered gyrating dancers double their wages to stop dancing, according to The Sun.

The ladies were strutting their stuff at top club Xenii when Prince reportedly told them that it was "wrong to dance like that".

>snip<

Prince, who shot to fame in the 1980s with hits like When Doves Cry and Kiss, is said to be a regular at the celebrity haunt.

But one partygoer said: "No-one knows why he comes here.

"He doesn't drink, doesn't like the music and now doesn't like the dancers."
Go figure.

Labels: ,