Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

27 February, 2006

Dear Rolling Stones fans

I'm seeing from the Site Meter that many of you have stumbled upon my humble blog after googling the Stone's show in Brazil, looking for either a setlist or streaming video - neither of which, I regret to inform you, you'll find here. Many of you, no doubt, are confused by what you see - one snarky post about the Copacabana Beach show and the ramblings of an apparently drug-addled graduate student about the state of world affairs.

So, my apologies for randomly interrupting your search. But before you mosey on from this page, I'd like to leave you with two things:
  1. The Stones fucking rock.
  2. You're probably not half as confused as the poor bloke in France who was directed here after searching for "huge real boobs."