Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

10 May, 2008

Sporty chit-chat

During the last two baseball seasons, I had the pleasure of chatting in great detail about our fantasy teams with dave and pattyjoe. Now, 3000 miles away, it's a bit more difficult to do that, but thanks to the miracle of bloggy technology, we can do that in the friendly confines of cyberspace. So please, indulge yourself in some good, old-fashioned fantasy baseball talk. And yes, this is going to be a regular feature.
  • This is the first season I've had a player get really, really hot. And right now, my friends, Lance Berkman is en fuego

  • Prince Fielder, on the other hand...

  • On paper, my pitching staff is pretty rocking. Unfortunately, if they pitch well, they either don't get run support or aren't in a position for a save. You'll note that I said if they pitch well

  • Nate McLouth and Ryan Doumit are my two early season free agency scores

  • It's maddening having to juggle a bunch of decent-to-good but as of late inconsistent infielders around Mr. Reliable at shortstop

Lay your woes upon me.

Labels: ,