Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

27 July, 2007

More, please

A guy like me could get used to the red meat John Edwards is doling out, especially when it comes at the expense of a douchebag like Mitt Romney:
"The truth is Mitt Romney shouldn't pay lower taxes on the money he makes from his money than middle-class families pay on the money they make from hard work. Neither should I. We're both incredibly fortunate and we should pay our fair share.

"That's the big difference between people like Mitt Romney and me. Mitt Romney thinks he and his insider friends helped make America great, I think it's the hundreds of millions of Americans in the working class and middle class who make America great. It's these hard-working families who deserve a break and a chance to live the same American Dream as I have. That's what I'm fighting for, and that's what people like Mitt Romney have spent a lifetime fighting against."

Mmmmm... me likey.

Labels: , , ,