Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

28 December, 2006

The proverbial silver lining

In this otherwise unreadably blood-curdling example of arm-chair savagery (professed by someone who I'm sure still plays with his toy soldiers when not busy blogging in Mom's basement), I find this "little ray of light":
#6 - Guido, you took the thouht [sic] right out of my brain.

Ethiopian Pizza for everyone. Just make sure it has sausage on it!

As for the historians here, recall one nameā€¦

Haile Selassie I, The Lion of Judah.

Posted on December 27, 2006 @ 10:11 pm

Suburban rastafari wannabes take note! This bigoted, right-wing cheerleader named Mope, the Imperial Knucklehead, has invoked the name of Haile Selassie in its proper context: referring to a murderous dictator who decimated the Horn of Africa with his wars. Remember that when you feel compelled to yell his name out - over and over again - at Reggae on the River.

Labels: ,