Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

30 September, 2006

Out of the woods

L'il wobs is on the rebound after a rough night. I can't begin to tell you how indescribably bad you feel telling your child he can't have water, which he desperately wants, because he'll throw it back up in 15 minutes. It was especially difficult when he refused his Pedialyte (it tastes bad, although I do hear the popsicles taste better). Additionally, this went on all night, so by the morning, I was dead tired and a little frazzled.

ms. wobs worked her heart out nursing the l'il wobs back to health today. Lots of sips and TLC - it wore her right out. But when I got home tonight, the wee one was smiling and running around like nothing happened. His mother, on the other hand, could barely move.

Thanks to all those who asked about him today. He'll be terrorizing us all again tomorrow.

Labels: ,