Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

18 September, 2006

Jumpin' into love

There's nothing like a day of organizing to get you feeling good about yourself (especially when the balance of said day involved twice picking over a spreadsheet with 1148 names in order to make sure everything was on the up and up). Uncle's got the numbers. A few observations from one day:
  • Surprisingly, Asian and business school GTFs are in the early goings breaking our way; Scandinavians, oddly enough, not so much. I don't get it.
  • I have a theory that we may be seeing a cohort effect in membership, based on making people sign up for union membership and health care in the office - over 71% of returning GTFs are members
  • I had my first 100% department sign-up, going 12 for 12 at the Creative Writing orientation with NM - that was pretty rockin'.
Good stuff, orientation week is.

This post produced with at least 80% of the content blatantly stolen from Dave