Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

25 July, 2006

Light blogging playlist

The enchanting ms. wobs has been monopolizing use of the laptop for her work during my prime blogging hours (we need to get her a new computer, ASAP!), so it's going to be hit and miss with how much I'm able to write. I'm still planning on giving you the final trip report from Boston, but in the meantime, how about a nice, not-too-taxing-on-the-old-medulla-noodle playlist:
  • (Was I) In Your Dreams - Wilco
  • These Lonely Nights - Willie Nelson
  • All Just to Get You - Joe Ely
  • Buddy - De La Soul (w/Jungle Brothers and Q-Tip)
  • Lawn Boy - Phish
  • Disorder at the Border - Dizzy Gillespie
  • And She Was - Talking Heads
  • So What'cha Want? - Beastie Boys
  • Midnight Moonlight - Old & In the Way
  • The Free Design - Stereolab
And what list of ten would be complete without old, reliable #11?
  • Kim - Charlie Parker