Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

14 June, 2006

And this marriage is "awesome" how?

Yes, I know I'm a trashy celebrity gossip whore. Bad wobs. Bad, bad wobs. But really, this crap contains a treasure trove of snark. For example:
Britney also addressed the rumours about her “awesome” marriage to Kevin Federline. She denied any problems and reports that Kevin is living in the basement of their home: “[Kevin] helps me. He has to. I’m [an] emotional wreck right now.”
Now I don't claim to be the most widely-travelled fellow in the world, but in my experience, the only people who live in basements are teenagers, twenty-somethings who move back into their parents home after college, and Frog. If your husband is living in your basement, it seems that "awesome" wouldn't be the best adjective to describe your marital relations.

This can lead us to only two conclusions:
  1. Britney Spears' marriage is not "awesome" (she's a liar)
  2. Britney Spears doesn't know what "awesome" means (she's an idiot)
The two are, of course, not mutually exclusive.