Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

26 April, 2006

Workin' man's playlist

Well, the late nights are coming to an end as I prepare for the 9-5 lifestyle of the salaried employee. So here's one of the last late-night playlists that I'll post. These, of course, will be replaced by the mid-afternoon blowing off work playlists, so don't worry that you'll miss out on the blow-by-blow account of the shuffle function on my WMP. And without any further ado-do-do...
  • Tangerine - Dave Brubeck
  • A Child's Prayer - Sonny Rollins
  • The Card Cheat - The Clash
  • I'll Shoot The Moon - Tom Waits
  • Upstage Rumba - Dave Brubeck (13 gigs of music and I get two Brubeck songs?)
  • Burning Down The House - Talking Heads
  • Two Long Trumpets - Tibetan Prayer Chant
  • Last Fair Deal Gone Down - Robert Johnson
  • Farewell Blues - Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs
  • The Sweet Sunny South - Jerry Garcia & David Grisman
And what list of 10 would be complete without your bonus #11?
  • Puffycloud - Ween