Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

07 April, 2006

What a week

Well, this week started out pretty crummy - ms. wobs had one of her classes cancelled, making a quarter of our already inadequate monthly income vanish. That sucks. Luckily, the cycle of scholarly poverty will be ending in 10 short weeks, and hopefully gainful employment will follow.

But on the positive side, I rocked my first two classes of the term. Had to alert some students that the data shows pretty convincingly that white men aren't an oppressed group, which is always fun; and that even though every racial group has racists, not every racial group suffers the consequences of racial discrimination. Ah, the young. I love filling their heads with crazy ideas like the truth.

I got to spend yesterday afternoon making flyers with two of my favorite peeps, Davey C and Pattyjoe. Hadn't laughed that hard in some time, so thanks, fellas. All that flyering made me awful tired last night, and so I fell asleep putting the wee wobs to bed at 8, and didn't get up until 8 this morning, fresh as a daisy.

Then it was off to do some outdoor domestic activities, and here we are.

Pretty nice.