Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

17 March, 2006

Light at the end of the tunnel playlist

Well, Blogger's finally back up and running, and I can honestly say that I think I've turned the corner on this wretched bug that's been plaguing me [knocks on wood]. So, to celebrate, a playlist now that things are lookin' up:
  • That's Not Me - The Beach Boys
  • Revolutionary Generation - Public Enemy
  • Dear Landlord - Bob Dylan
  • They Can't Take That Away From Me - Charlie Parker
  • Dinner and a Movie - Phish
  • Way over Yonder in the Minor Key - Billy Bragg & Wilco
  • The Last Straw - Widespread Panic
  • She Fucks Me - Ween
  • Joy - The Minutemen
  • Belong - REM
And, of course, your bonus track #11:
  • I - Bad Brains
Hopefully I'll be getting back to more substantive and less snot-filled posts in the coming days.