Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

14 February, 2006

An open valentine to my sweetie: I ♥ TSE

And now for a little love to punctuate the rantings...

My sweetie - it's been four Valentine's Days together for us now, and two with our wee wobs. Each year, it seems to get better. I know I don't say it enough, but I'm so lucky to have met you and to have fallen in love with you. I'm so blessed that it was with me you chose to spend your life and create a family. I love you so very much.

A Valentine's playlist for you:
  • K.C. Blues – Frank Hutchison
  • Lay Lady Lay – Bob Dylan
  • Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes – Paul Simon
  • In My Life – The Beatles
  • Kingpin – Wilco
  • In Spite of Me – Morphine
  • Let It Bleed – The Rolling Stones
  • Hold On – Tom Waits
  • Don't Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder) – The Beach Boys
  • You're in My Heart – Rhonda Vincent
  • Roggae – Phish
  • I'm Gonna Be an Engineer – Peggy Seeger
  • Major Leagues – Pavement
  • Living in Paradise – Elvis Costello
  • Lover's Rock – The Clash
  • You Can Have It All – Yo La Tengo
  • Walkin' (For Your Love) – Widespread Panic
  • Broken Hearted Blues – Danny Barnes and the Old Codgers
  • Sunday Sun - Beck