Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

15 April, 2008

More groveling

Okay. So I've been a major slacker about the noodle these days. Outside of being ill, I've also been spending my evening hours away from the computer, doing things like watching movies, reading books, and hanging out with the family. On top of that, I've had a major deficiency of blogging mojo - I just don't much feel like commenting about things that are going on these days, although this could be an effect of being out of practice rather than any actual lack of interest.

That said, I'm going to try to be better in the next few days about posting some content - either that, or I'm going to declare a hiatus for a few weeks in order to meditate on my mojo. But I'll work on the former.

So that's what's going on.

Labels: