Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

09 November, 2006

What happens when you despise them both?

I know what the real issue of the day is that y'all want me to weigh in on. But I'm agnostic in the matter. Much like having to watch a USC-Notre Dame or Ohio State-Michigan college football game, where I have a passionate and intense dislike for both sides, the bizarro drama of Britney and K-Fed leaves me enthralled at the spectacle, but not really wanting to cheer for either moron.

I will offer this nugget: K-Fed should emphatically not get custody of those kids. Britney's done some stupid things with her one kid, but I can relate - it's easy to be publically embarrassed with a baby. It's apparently easier for Britney, but I digress. On the other hand, K-Fed is a complete and utter foob, an irresponsible cad, a boor, and (while I feel a little bad using the term) is the paradigmatic example of what is derisively referred to as "white trash." On top of that, he doesn't seem like to good a dad, what with the staying out late and not having a "real" job and all. End of story? Kids are prime candidates for future counseling.

So there's my commentary on that particular train wreck.

Labels: , ,