Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

06 November, 2006

I stand corrected

I've learned a thing or two today. There are some readers who knew me as a hippie (and said folks should comment more often!). And while many of you may think of me as a hippie, I'm going to have to pull a "you should have known me when..." If you're still not sure, here are some qualifying events of your witnessing my hippie-dom:
  • You've seen me in a flowery hippie skirt when I wasn't dressing in drag
  • You've observed me seriously twisted on some heavy psychedelics
  • You've smelled patchoulli oil on my person
There might be a few more qualifying events, but those are three bellweathers of my own personal hippie-ness.

Now, there are some pics around of me in full hippie regalia, but they aren't in digital format. I'll see if I can scan them in somewhere for some comparing and contrasting. Until then, imagine me with hair halfway down my back, a big, furry red beard, dilated pupils, a hippie skirt, and bearing the reek of body odor, kind bud, and patchoulli.

Actually, don't do that. It's kinda gross.

Labels: