Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

21 August, 2006

So...

I hope you'll pardon the mish-mash of this post. I'm just going to throw up some odds and ends - you know who you are:
  • Last we heard (about a week ago today), someone was headed to the hospital. I'm sure said person now has much more important things to do, but I believe I speak for all of us here when I ask for news as soon as you are able to fill us in. Smoke signals will do.
  • Did I mention that I saw Ted Kennedy in Boston? I did:
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • I had the joy of renting power tools today. And while renting them, I had a conversation with someone who looked exactly like our dear friend from Michigan, AP. Sounded exactly like her too... down to the accent. It was weird. So, in AP's honor, a shout-out to all of my friends in the midwest.
  • Didja see Wendy G is back?
  • J asked for more pictures of the l'il wobs. What J wants, J gets:
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • How are y'all settling in after your moves to the East Coast?
That should do it for now. I promise actual content of interest soon. Cut me some slack. It's Sunday.