Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

08 September, 2006

Yet another playlist

I have no idea why I do these - but seeing as how I've got a touch of the writer's block, I'll post one up (yeah, content for content's sake) and hope it primes the creative pump.
  • Can't Truss It - Public Enemy
  • Beginning to See the Light - Velvet Underground
  • April the 14th, Pt. 1 - Gillian Welch
Okay, I'm breaking in here to confess my massive, long-standing crush on Gillian Welch. Sigh.
  • Go With Me to That Land - Blind Willie Johnson
  • Rosebud - Ryan Adams and the Cardinals
A shout out to pattyjoe for hooking up me up with Cold Roses.
  • Hoodoo Voodoo - Billy Bragg & Wilco
  • Naptown Blues - Wes Montgomery
  • Street Fighting Man - The Rolling Fucking Stones
  • Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
  • Flock of Words - Trey Anastasio
Hit me with that sweet stuff lucky number eleven!
  • Woody Woodpecker - Big Joe Williams