Talkin' trash to the garbage around me.

26 June, 2006

Sweltering playlist

I think I can make it through another day of this blasted heat until things get back to our normal balmy weather. In the meantime, some cool tunes for the hot weather. You'll note I'm not going to comment on the music, because the last time I did that, I made an ass of myself.
  • Lodi - Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
  • Car Jamming - The Clash
  • Two Beads at the End - The Minutemen
  • You Are the Everything - REM
  • Let's Compromise - Yo La Tengo
  • Mohawk - Charlie Parker
  • Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1 - The Flaming Lips
  • I Just Don't Know What to Do with Myself - The White Stripes
  • Offering - Tibetan Prayer Chant
And your bonus track #11:
  • Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
So what the hell are you listening to?